All our candidates MUST be able to meet the following minimum requirements:
We will place the Nanny to you for a one time competitive fee.
- Two years of verifiable professional childcare experience within the last five years (does not include babysitting). NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Ability to make a 3 month to 1 year commitment.
- Infant / child CPR certification (or willingness to become certified within one month of employment)
- Strong English communication skills.
- High school diploma or GED.
- United States work authorization.
- Valid United States driver’s license, reliable vehicle, current auto insurance and good driving record.
- Clean criminal background check.
- Do not need to bring a child to work with you.
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
- Bucks County, Philadelphia and Surround.
- High school or equivalent
- Infant: 1 year
- Professional Childcare: 2 years
Required license or certification:
We have compassionate Nanny’s seeking to offer full time or part time nanny care to your children. We recruit and screen the candidates fully. The candidate will be your employee and we will only require a one-time placement fee upon successful placement.
If you are looking for a fully vetted nanny, with at least 2 years verifiable experience, please call us at: