TriMED HealthCare, LLC provides an array of home care services for those who have disabilities or simply require a companion. Our services include personal care, respite care, friendly reassurance, and intermittent chore assistance; we serve the counties of Bucks, Montgomery, North Hampton, Delaware, Chester, Lehigh, Philadelphia and other surrounding counties.
Our facility operates with the guidance of the core values: accountability, compassion, excellence and integrity. In line with these values, our team of Caregivers are validated and verified through a very thorough process which includes:
- Verification of All Credentials as Appropriate
- Initial Competency Assessment
- Annual Competency Assessment
- Verification of References
- PA State Criminal Background Clearance
- PA State Childline/Child Abuse Clearance as appropriate
- FBI Clearances as Appropriate
- Pre-Employment Drug Test as Appropriate
- Motor Vehicle History As appropriate
- 12 Hours of Continuing Education Annually
- In-Home Supervisory Visits
TriMED HealthCare, LLC is an approved waiver provider for the PA Office of Long Term Living (OLTL) Home and Community Based Programs for Non-Medical In-Home Care:
We accept the following payment options: Private Pay, Private Insurance, Medicaid and at the soonest time possible, Veteran Services. You can pay us on account by cash, checks, paypal or credit cards. Count on us to have a 24-hour emergency answering service to cater to all of your needs.
For questions, you may contact us at 215-279-8772 or 866-850-1936.
WHY TriMED HEALTHCARE?
- NO hourly minimums
- NO long term contracts
- NOT a franchise
- 24/7 Hotline 215-279-8772 or 866-850-1936
- Certificate of licensure in PA
- Professional & General Liability Insurance
- Are certified, bonded, insured & payrolled
- Are background checked
- Have TB screens, physicals & CPR
To view service locations click here